BlizzCon 2015's Lighting Talks Available
See eight different presentations from Diablo III developers
Some of you may have noticed that, over the past several weeks, weâ€™ve released a few new videos on our YouTube channel. If you havenâ€™t, youâ€™re in for a treatâ€”weâ€™ve recorded new versions of many of our Lightning Talks from BlizzCon 2015.
A number of you let us know how bummed out you were that you missed out on these designer insights, which were originally presented in the Slaughtered Calf Inn this past November. We definitely heard you, and worked out some extra time in our developersâ€™ busy schedules to re-record these presentations and make them available on YouTube.
The full playlist is embedded above, but weâ€™ve also provided links to each of the individual talks so you can pick your poison.
Lightning Talk Topics & Presenters
- Greyhollow Lore ft. Brian Kindregan & Leonard Boyarsky
- Greyhollow Island ft. Matthew Berger
- Buffing the Buff UI ft. Wyatt Cheng
- Building Sescheron ft. Joe Shely
- Ring of Royal Grandeur ft. Travis Day
- Building Iconic Weapons ft. Paul Warzecha
- 10 Items in (almost) 10 Minutes ft. John Yang
- Designing Better Goblins ft. Alex Sulman
Thanks for your patience while we put this little project together. We hope you enjoy watching them as much as we enjoyed making them!