Blizzard Support Site Overhauled
Plus a celebration of Blizzard's 25 year anniversary
Breaking News: The New Blizzard Support Site is Live!
If you've used our site before, you'll probably notice that some things have changed. You can find a list of the biggest changes below.
Player feedback helped us redesign our site to better fit your needs. It should be easier than ever to find the answers you need, and to contact Game Masters if you need help.
Support Site 2.0 Patch Notes:
- The support site's new style reflects our unified Blizzard identity and should provide the same great experience as our other sites.
- The site will scale to fit your screen when you view it from a mobile device, and is designed with touch interfaces in mind.
- Self-service options are now more visible in search results and recommended articles. These options may help you solve your issue without the need to contact Customer Support.
- If you're logged in to your account, the new Activity Feed shows your recent ticket history and digital purchases. We're hoping to expand the functionality of this section in the coming months.
- Improved search results let you easily navigate by product and document typeâ€”knowledgebase article, forum post, or community blog.
- You can connect with other players to help solve problems by viewing Recent Forum Posts that relate to your current issue.
- The built-in @BlizzardCS Twitter Feed lets you stay up to date on issues impacting our games, including server maintenance and breaking news.
These changes are the first steps in the redesign process for our support site. More changes are in the works to further help solve your problems and get you back in the game as fast as possible.
We hope you enjoy the new design, and thank you for your feedback! If you have additional feedback on the current design, you can post on our feedback forums.
Happy 25th Anniversary, Blizzard. <3 @Blizzard_Ent @Warcraft @BlizzHeroes @PlayHearthstone @StarCraft pic.twitter.com/TI23jeWBBjâ€” Diablo (@Diablo) February 8, 2016
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Wortham Survivors bounty to become unable to be completed. (2/11)
- Hellfire Amulet
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Custom Engineering Hellfire Amulet to stop functioning after a period of time. (2/11)