A character and monster bonuses calculator, for Inferno difficulty in Diablo III patch 1.0.8.
This calculator provides a quick look at the bonuses for level 60 Diablo III characters, in Inferno difficulty. Select the options to match your Diablo III playstyle, and the chart will show the many bonuses available to you! These are primarily based on the Monster Power level and Paragon Level, but certain items and other common bonuses options are factored in.
Options for the Bonuses Calculator
- Monster Power Level - Select None for no Monster Power, or the level from MP1 to MP10.
- Number of Players - Select 1 Player for solo runs, up to 4 Players for a full party. (Note: If a multiplayer party is selected with 2 Players or more, the Follower Experience Bonus option will be greyed out, since Followers are not available in a party.)
- Paragon Level - Put in the Paragon Level of the character.
- Ruby in Helm - Select the Bonus Experience Ruby gem worn in helm, if any.
- Hellfire Ring - Select if a Hellfire Ring is being worn, or not.
- Leoric's Signet - Select if Leoric's Signet is being worn or not; if so, select the Bonus Experience percentage that it has.
- Follower Experience Bonus - Select the Bonus Experience obtained from a follower, if any. Note that only 20% of your follower's listed Experience Bonus will apply to your hero, so select that lower percentage on the calculator; divide the Experience Bonus from items on your follower by 5 to get the correct number.
- Reset - Hit the Reset button to go back to the base starting bonuses.
Any Thoughts?Do you have suggestions or comments about the calculator?
Feel free to send us feedback!
- Nephalem Valor (NV) Stacks - Nephalem Valor stacks increase many character bonuses on the chart. Characters at level 60 who kill Elite monsters, or complete certain in-game events, gain 1 Nephalem Valor for each. The chart shows the bonuses provided from each stack up to the maximum of 5 Nephalem Valor stacks, which is listed in green.
Monster Power SelectionThe Monster Power system provides large character bonuses, along with monster health and damage boosts.
- Experience Bonus - Every variable listed can increase the Experience Bonus, including Nephalem Valor. Note: Because of internal rounding differences, it is possible for the experience displayed to be slightly different (less than 1%) from the in-game tooltip.
- Magic Find - Magic Find is increased in the chart by: Nephalem Valor stacks, Monster Power level, and the number of players in the game, along with the temporary Anniversary Buff.
- Gold Find - Gold Find is increased in the chart by: Nephalem Valor stacks, Monster Power level, and the number of players in the game.
- Bonus Item - The chance for a bonus item to drop is based entirely on the Monster Power level selected.
- Monster Health - Monster Health can be increased from the base amount in two ways: by the Monster Power level, and the number of players in the game. This was most recently changed in Patch 1.0.8, where the Monster Health increase per player was lowered, from 70% per player to 50%.
- Monster Damage - Monster Damage is only increased by the Monster Power level. (It used to also be increased by the number of players in a game, but that was removed back in a June 2012 Hotfix.)
- Key Drop - The Infernal Machine pieces drop rates are listed: these include both the keys and recipe needed to craft an Infernal Machine, and the organ pieces obtained from the uber bosses to make a Hellfire Ring. All of those have a percentage chance to drop, based entirely on the Monster Power level. These items will only drop when a character already has 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor.
- Demonic Essence - The crafting reagent for the Archon account-bound Rare equipment pieces is Demonic Essence. It has a chance to drop from Elite monsters, Treasure Goblins, bosses, and certain in-game events. The drop rate is based entirely on the Monster Power level, and Nephalem Valor stacks are not required for Demonic Essence to drop.
- Archon Recipes - The recipes for the Archon account-bound Rare equipment pieces have a chance to drop from certain bosses, based on the Monster Power level. This drop rate is only active when a character already has 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor.
What more? See the Diablo III Charts & Guides for other useful info!