|Unable to connect||September-5-2016 9:22 AM PDT (11 months ago)|
|My screen says Game Running but there is no access to the game|
|Unable to connect||September-5-2016 12:21 PM PDT (11 months ago)|
Please try the steps to help get Diablo III running properly on your computer.
• Run the Diablo III repair tool.
• To be on the safe side make sure Windows and the drivers in the computer are up to date.
• Please run the Battle.net with the Run as Administrator option.
• Run the computer in a selective startup mode.
Please post a DxDiag:
2) Type DxDiag and press Enter.
3) In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
4)Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save
5) Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "pre" button (It says "Code Blocks" when you hover your mouse over it). That'll make the information much more readable.
[Post edited one time, last edit by Eloemaz at September-5-2016 12:48 PM PDT (11 months ago)]