|This application has encountered an unexpected error||September-6-2016 2:01 PM PDT (2 years ago)|
|Was recording a gr80 with fraps and started getting some serious stutter. Cut off fraps and restarted the computer and now every time I attempt to start battlenet I get a|
"This application has encountered an unexpected error" message. The report id's are different every time. Here are the last five.
|This application has encountered an unexpected error||September-6-2016 2:59 PM PDT (2 years ago)|
I was not able to find any of the error reports associated with those codes. This error message is a bit of generic one. Will need to do some troubleshooting to find the cause. Please try the steps below. If the crash still happens please post a DXdiag and a Diablo III error logs.
• Run the Diablo III repair tool.
• Delete these Battle.net files here and here.
• To be on the safe side make sure Windows and the drivers in the computer are up to date.
• Open the My Documents folder in Windows. In the My Documents folder there will be a Diablo III game folder. Delete the Diablo III folder.
• Run the computer in a selective startup mode.
Please post a DXdiag and a Diablo III error logs.