|Nevalistis||Console Hotfixes - Updated 1/20(1)||Category: ConsoleJanuary-20-2016 5:20 PM PST (7 years ago) |
|Several hotfixes have been deployed to the Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. As we know some of you have been eagerly awaiting this news, we've consolidated this news in one place for your convenience. |
These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require restarting the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued.
Last updated January 20.
- Zombie Dogs should now spawn the proper number of pets and matches in line with PC functionality
- Dungeon of Firebird's Finery: Fixed an issue where completing the objective to set 20 enemies on fire 6 times would prevent the objective to hit enemies with the Revive Meteor from tracking
- Dungeon of Roland's Legacy: Fixed an issue where players would not always be properly be prompted with the completion window if they kill all monsters before the time expires
- Fixed an issue where Carnevil would impact non-Witch Doctor pets summoned by items
- Fixed an issue where fetishes could stop casting Poison Dart while using the Carnevil Legendary Voodoo Mask
- Fixed an issue where taking fatal damage in a Set Dungeon could cause the Set Dungeon to be empty the next time it was entered