|Site Updates: Patch 2.3.0||Category: Diablo BlogAugust-26-2015 9:00 AM PDT (5 years ago) |
Take heed and bear witness to the truths that lie herein, for they are the legacy of the Horadrim... We've added the following features to the Diablo III website:
- Kanai's Cube – Learn about Kanai's Cube and various Horadric recipes, which you can use to transmute items, extract legendary powers, and more!
- Kanai's Powers – Hero profiles will now automatically update with equipped Kanai’s Cube Powers. If you wish to show off your skills, link your profile to trusted friends.
- Updated Bounty Rewards – Several crafting reagents used for Kanai's Cube can only be obtained through Bounties. Our updated Bounties section will help you discover how to obtain these materials as well as act-specific Legendary items.
- Treasure Goblins - We've added detailed descriptions for all Treasure Goblin types, so you'll better understand their different behaviors, and more importantly, the type of spoils they carry!
- New Difficulties - The Game Difficulty page now hosts data for new difficulties: Torment VII, VIII, IX, and X.
- Updated Greater Rift Rules - Revised Rift details: Unlimited Nephalem Rifts, the removal of the Realm of Trials, a new Greater Rift difficulty selector, and more.
We’ve also updated the Skill Calculator and Item pages with new 2.3 data. If you’d like to know about other aspects of the game, let your voice be heard in the comments!