|Ultra slow download speed in Battle.net Patcher||May-13-2016 6:00 AM PDT (3 years ago)|
|How do I fix it ? |
I have a 200 mbit/s internet connection but my patcher will only load with up to 2-3 Mb/s and that very unstable and inconsistenly. It keeps dropping down to 0 B/s.
I tested my connection extensively. It's 100% fine and performable; I can download fullspeed with 23 Mb/s from any well-performing server. My ISP is Vodafone (Germany).
I am having this issue for the past three days already and it also happens when I try to download another game, WoW for instance.
Download just seems super unstable and is fluctuating permanently. Moreover, the Downloader displays speeds of 6-7Mb/s but in reality I am only downloading with half of that speed. I can tell by monitoring my network activity with the windows software called NetSpeedMonitor.
What else could cause this ?
- I tried to disable Internetoptions > Connections > LAN > Detect settings automatically
- Disabled all VPNs or Proxies
- Tried to disable Windows Firewall & Anti-Virus
- Restarting router
- Restarting Battle.net Client
- Trying out different regions ( Instead of Europe, I tried Americas and Asia)
- Tried to download via VPN which seemed to boost the speed initially, but then it began dropping again.
|Ultra slow download speed in Battle.net Patcher||May-13-2016 11:03 AM PDT (3 years ago)|
Could you please provide a dxdiag and MSInfo, traceroute and a pathping? So that i can have a look?
What's your opinion?