|Grimiku||Patch 2.2.0 Now Live on PS 4 and Xbox One(1)||Category: ConsoleApril-7-2015 9:22 AM PDT (4 years ago) |
Patch 2.2 is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
This patch includes a variety of item and content updates, including (but not limited to):
- 3 new sets have been added to the game. Wrath of the Wastes for Barbarian, Unhallowed Essence for Demon Hunter, and Delsere’s Magnum Opus for Wizard.
- More than 10 of the existing sets have been redesigned, including at least one class-specific set for each class.
- Changes made to a set bonus will retroactively be updated, so players will not need to find new versions of these sets in order to benefit from these changes.
- Over 20 new Legendary items.
- More than 30 of the existing Legendary items have been redesigned.
- Old versions of these Legendary items found previous to this patch will not be automatically updated with redesigned powers, and will need to be found again to benefit from these changes.
Quality of Life Updates
- Looting crafting materials and gems is now easier.
- You will now increase your Blood Shard limit by completing Greater Rifts while solo.
- Regular potions are now bottomless, and no longer drop from monsters.
- Three new Treasure Goblins have been added to the game, and can only be found in Adventure Mode. For more information about these miscreants, click here.
- Several monsters and Rift Guardians have been updated.
- Several new Rift maps have been added.
Good hunting and god speed, heroes. The armies of hell await you in the depths of Sanctuary and your bravery alone is all that holds them at bay.
To update your game, please make sure you are signed in to either your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account. PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions are not required to access this newest update.