|Grimiku||Patch 2.1.2 Now Live on PS4 and Xbox One(1)||Category: ConsoleJanuary-12-2015 4:18 PM PST (5 years ago) |
Patch 2.1.2 is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
This patch includes a variety of new features and content updates, including (but not limited to):
- Ancient items have been added to the game. These items are more powerful versions of existing Legendary items and can be found in Torment I difficulty or higher by slaying monsters, spending Blood Shards with Kadala, and crafting.
- The drop chance for Ancient items increases with each Torment level.
- For more information about Ancient items, click here.
New and Updated Legendary Items
- New Treasure Goblins have been added to the game! Be on the lookout for the Gem Hoarder, Blood Thief, Odious Collector, and Malevolent Tormentor. These additions to our growing goblin family can only be found in Adventure Mode.
- All Treasure Goblins now appear standing next to a portal and have been given a special mini-map icon in order to increase their visibility.
Nephalem and Greater Rift Updates
- Players can now use the "Revive at Corpse" option while in Nephalem and Greater Rifts, but the associated respawn timer will increment with every death. In addition, and a result of this change, the "Revive at Checkpoint" option has been removed.
- Several improvements have been made to monster density, monster damage, and Rift Guardian abilities in both Nephalem and Greater Rifts. Many maps have also received changes to the way their layouts can be generated.
- Pylons found in Rifts and Greater Rifts have received several improvements, and are now less likely to spawn next to each other.
- For more information about changes to Nephalem and Greater Rifts, click here.
"Healing" Changed to "Recovery"
- The "Healing" stat on the character sheet has been replaced with "Recovery".
- Recovery is an estimate of how much Toughness you are expected to be able to recover in combat and is calculated using a combination of your Healing, Life, and Toughness.
Good hunting, heroes. Glory and fortune are yours for the taking if you are brave enough to claim them from their dark resting places in Sanctuary.
To update your game, please make sure you are signed in to either your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account. PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions are not required to access this newest update.