|Vaneras||Patch 2.3.0 Now Live on PS4 and Xbox One(1)||Category: ConsoleAugust-26-2015 2:45 AM PDT (5 years ago) |
Patch 2.3.0 is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
This patch includes a variety of item and content updates, including (but not limited to):
New Feature: Kanai's Cube
Kanai's Cube is a new artisan that offers a slew of new recipes to fully customize your items and catalogue your Legendary powers. These recipes
are available to players immediately upon acquiring Kanai's Cube, although some are secret and won’t be visible until the player possesses the
correct reagents. Some of the wondrous things you can do with Kanai’s Cube include:
- Extract Legendary Power: Destroy an item to add its Legendary power to your catalogue of collected powers. Once a power has been
extracted, it can be equipped to your character without the need to equip the item. Players may have one Weapon, one Armor, and one Jewelry power
equipped at a time. Players may only equip powers from items that their characters can normally equip and use.
- Reforge a Legendary Item: Completely re-rolls a Legendary item as though it had dropped for the first time. This includes any powers
that may have been previously enchanted on the item. Note that reforged items may re-roll as either Ancient or non-Ancient, so reforge at your own
- Upgrade Rare Item: Upgrades the quality of a level 70 Rare item to Legendary. This item will roll as a randomized Legendary that shares
that item's equipment type.
- Convert Set Item: Converts a Set item to a randomized piece of gear from the same Set. For example, if you convert a pair of
Asheara's Finders, you could get Asheara's Custodian, Asheara's Pace, or Asheara's Ward in return.
- And More!
To acquire Kanai's Cube, visit Zoltun Kulle in New Tristram, Hidden Camp, Bastion's Keep Stronghold, or The Survivor's Enclave in Adventure Mode. He'll be quite pleased to guide you on your way.
To learn more about Kanai's Cube, click here.
New Zone: The Ruins of Sescheron
- The frozen wasteland that is the Ruins of Sescheron are now open for exploration! Filled with new enemies, traps, and environmental
hazards, you'll be able to explore the region and learn more about what befell the barbarians of Mount Arreat. Explore the Immortal Throne and
obtain the ultimate treasure: Kanai's Cube.
- To learn more about The Ruins of Sescheron, click here.
- 3 new sets have been added to the game. Seeker of the Light for Crusader, Uliana's Stratagem for Monk, and Spirit of Arachyr for Witch
- Some of the existing sets have been redesigned, too.
- Changes made to a set bonus will retroactively be updated, so players will not need to find new versions of these sets in order to benefit
from these changes.
- Added new Legendary items.
- A number of existing Legendary items have also been redesigned.
- Old versions of these Legendary items found previous to this patch will not be automatically updated with redesigned powers, and will need
to be found again to benefit from these changes.
Nephalem Rift Updates
- Nephalem Rifts no longer require Keystones
- The Realm of Trials has been removed from the game
- Generic Greater Rift Keystones now drop from Nephalem Rift Guardians, and can drop at any difficulty level
- Greater Rift tiers are now selected via a dropdown menu
- The maximum rift tier that can be selected is: Your previous best, or one tier higher than the highest Greater Rift you have successfully
- You may now only upgrade Legendary Gems if you complete a Greater Rift before time expires
Adventure Mode Updates
- There will now only be 1 bonus act per game
- Completing a bonus act will now award an extra cache with that awards gold, bloodshards, and crafting materials
- Upon completing the bonus act, a new bonus act will be activated
- Horadric Caches and bonus caches now contain an act-specific crafting material
- All classes have received several skill updates.
Crowd Control Updates
- Crowd Control mechanics have received an overhaul, and it is now generally more difficult to repeatedly control monsters.
Good hunting and god speed, heroes. The armies of hell await you in the depths of Sanctuary and your bravery alone is all that holds them at bay.
To update your game, please make sure you are signed in to either your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account. PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions are not required to access this newest update.