Diablo III Popular Builds and Skills
Archive for Patch 2.0
- Choose a Diablo III class above to see historical data of the most popular level 70 builds, active skills, and passive skills, used by characters of that class during Diablo III patch 2.0.
- The charts were calculated from scans of more than 3 million Diablo III characters, gathered at the end of patch 2.0.
- The Popular Builds and Skills data was restricted to the following characters:
- Only level 70 characters.
- No characters who have unfilled skill slots; all 6 Active skill slots, 6 Rune slots, and 4 Passive skill slots must be chosen.
- Only characters who were actively playing in the expansion.
- The most popular builds (or specs) are listed for each class, along with the ten most popular variants of the primary builds. Here's how it works:
- A build variant has exactly the same active skills, but slightly different passive skills or runes, than the primary build.
- The variants all have three or fewer changes of passive skills or runes, compared to the primary build.
- The percentage shown lists the popularity of characters who use a primary build, as well as the combined total of that primary build and it's ten variants.
- The Popular Builds and Skills data is split into three charts to reflect different groups of characters:
- Softcore characters at level 70, who are in the bottom 75% of characters based on the number of elite kills.
- Softcore characters at level 70, who are in the top 25% of characters based on the number of elite kills.
- Hardcore level 70 characters, regardless of elite kills.
- Keep in mind that this is all historic data. The current Popular Builds and Skills charts have the current info.
Want more data? See the Diablo III Charts & Guides for other useful info!include_once( $_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"].'/footer/footer.php' ); ?>