Class Popularity in Patch 1.0.8
Archive of charts of Diablo III class popularity, by Character Levels and Paragon Levels
- Note: This is historical data, from the characters as of the end of Diablo III PC patch 1.0.8. See the current Class Popularity charts for the latest data, from the current Diablo III patch.
- These charts show the most played Diablo III classes in hardcore versus softcore, and which classes were the most popular for getting to high Paragon Levels in patch 1.0.8.
- This data is archived from more than 3 million Diablo III characters in patch 1.0.8. See the Archive of Data for Patch 1.0.8 for details on how the data was collected.
Class Popularity for All Diablo III Characters
- This chart shows class popularity based on all the Diablo III characters we scanned, with data from over 3 million characters as of the end of patch 1.0.8.
- This includes all groups of characters: softcore and hardcore, all Character Levels and Paragon Levels, living and dead. It provides a simple look at the popularity of each class. Among all characters that we have tracked, the Barbarian is the most popular Diablo III class, and the Witch Doctor is the least played class.
- This chart mixes together data from both softcore and hardcore characters, including the dead ones. For a look at the survival rate for hardcore characters in patch 1.0.8, see the Hardcore Deaths in 1.0.8 charts.
Class Popularity for Level 60 Characters
- This chart show data for the level 60 characters in Diablo III. The blue columns represent the softcore level 60 characters, while the red columns are for the living hardcore characters at level 60.
- This shows the popularity of each of the 5 classes, at level 60.
- Since this chart shows all level 60s, it is not restricted by Paragon Level. See the Paragon Level Class Popularity section for data on class popularity at different Paragon Levels.
Class Popularity for Softcore Characters at Level 1-59
- These charts show the popularity of each of the 5 classes in Diablo III during the leveling process. They reflect the class popularity by percentage as characters gain levels.
- Click or tap the square class colors in the legend, to highlight the points of data for that class. Select any point to see the exact percentage of that class, at the level range.
- The class percentages while leveling is different from the final representation of level 60s, as shown in the chart above.
Class Popularity for Hardcore Characters at Level 1-59
- The hardcore class percentages while leveling is dramatically different from the final representation of level 60s, as seen in the Level 60 Characters by Class chart above.
- The hardcore leveling chart here reflects the vast differences in class popularity in hardcore, while leveling. It is interesting to note the low hardcore Witch Doctor percentage while leveling, compared to the high rate at level 60. Since Witch Doctors survive so well, they are more likely to stay alive, once they do reach level 60.
Paragon Level Class Popularity
Paragon Level Distribution
Want more patch 1.0.8 data? See the Archive of Data for Diablo III PC Patch 1.0.8 for other charts.