UPDATE 7:00 p.m. PDT:
Leaderboards have been reset and Seasonal heroes can be created. If you didn't have the chance to participate in PTR Season 1, click here to learn how to create a Seasonal character for PTR Season 2: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13508320809
Please note that we've discovered a known issue with Seasonal Leaderboard data. More information can be found here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13733483374?page=6#117
UPDATE 6:15 p.m. PDT:
PTR Season 1 has successfully closed and maintenance has concluded. PTR Season 2 is now live. A server-wide message will appear once new Seasonal heroes can be created (so keep your eyes peeled).
In addition, we will be wiping all Leaderboards and Personal Best Records in approximately 30 minutes.
At approximately 2:00 p.m. PT today, we will be closing "Season 1" on the PTR. Leading up to the end of the Season, all PTR participants who are in a Seasonal game will receive a 30 minute countdown. When the countdown ends, all Seasonal games will be immediately closed and the current Season will be over. PTR Season 1 Roll-Over:
After PTR Season 1 has ended, the Season roll-over will begin. During the roll-over, your Seasonal heroes, inventory, shared stash, and Paragon experience will be transferred to your non-Seasonal profile.
Normal heroes, inventory, shared stash, and Paragon experience will transfer to your Normal non-Seasonal profile. Similarly, Hardcore heroes, inventory, shared stash, and Paragon experience will transfer to your Hardcore non-Seasonal profile.
- Heroes: At the end of a Season, your Seasonal heroes will become non-Seasonal heroes. They will appear in your normal roster. Any items, equipped or in the hero’s inventory, will roll-over with the hero itself.
- Shared Stash: Items in your Seasonal heroes’ shared stash will be mailed to your Normal/Hardcore non-Seasonal profile. These items can be retrieved by entering a game on any non-Seasonal hero and clicking on the mail icon located in the lower left of your screen.
- Currency: Gold will be automatically transferred from your Seasonal profile to your non-Seasonal profile. Ditto for http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13733483374?page=3#42" class="bml-link-url2">Blood Shards</a>.
- Paragon Experience: Paragon experience earned during a Season will transfer over directly without any additional involvement required from players. All Paragon experience will transfer, with experience gained by Normal Seasonal heroes going to the account’s Normal non-Seasonal profile, and experience gained by Hardcore Seasonal characters going to the account’s Hardcore non-Seasonal profile. (Note: Non-Paragon experience will not transfer.)
- Artisans and Crafting Plans: If your Seasonal Artisans are a higher level than your non-Seasonal Artisans, their level will transfer at the end of the season to your non-Seasonal profile. Any recipes you have on your Seasonal Artisans that are not available to your non-Seasonal Artisans will be transferred as well.
If you experience any issues with the roll-over, please let us know in this thread, and provide as many details as possible. The more information we have, the better we’ll be able to identify and address the core problem. PTR Season 2 Pre-Season:
Approximately 2 hours after PTR Season 1 concludes (around 4:00 p.m. PT), we'll take the PTR down for a short maintenance. This maintenance is anticipated to last for roughly 1 to 2 hours.
Once maintenance ends and the PTR is brought back online, PTR Season 2 will be in what’s called "pre-season." During this pre-season phase:
PTR Season 2 Begins:
- Heroes: You will not be able to create Seasonal heroes or play Seasonal games.
- Achievements: All PTR Season 1 achievements will be wiped. However, you will still be able to view your Seasonal achievement point total and completed Conquests in your hero Profile.
- Leaderboards: All Leaderboard and Personal Best records from PTR Season 1 will still be viewable in both the Profile and Leaderboard screens.
Sometime after 5:30 p.m. PT, PTR Season 2 will begin and all PTR participants will receive an in-game notification. At this time, Seasonal heroes and Seasonal games can be created. In addition, the Seasonal shared stash, Paragon experience, currency, artisans, achievements, leaderboards, and Personal Best records will all be reset.
If you didn't have the chance to participate in PTR Season 1, click here to learn how to create a Seasonal character for PTR Season 2: <a href="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13508320809Please note that all times provided are estimate and subject to change.