Cross-Brand Character Transfers in Ultimate Evil Edition
The upcoming console Diablo III on PS4 and Xbox One can import characters from PS3 and Xbox 360
We'll have more details to share once the patch is live, including how to complete a transfer with step-by-step instructions and how Battle.net account linking works. In the meantime, here's a quick list of what's supported:
- PS3 > Xbox One
- Xbox 360 > PS4
- PS3 > PS4
- Xbox 360 > Xbox One
The goal of cross-brand/cross-generational transfers is to support players who may have switched brands when next-gen systems were released for PlayStation and Xbox, but don't want to leave their progress from original Diablo III behind when upgrading to Ultimate Evil Edition.
As a follow up to that, please note that the following cross-platform transfers will not be supported:
- Xbox 360 > PS3
- PS3 > Xbox 360
For same-platform upgrades to Ultimate Evil Edition (PS3 > PS3 and Xbox 360 > Xbox 360), your character save data will be automatically loaded once the game is installed. No additional steps needed!
Of course this does NOT mean we'll be able to use our PC characters on console.
Read on for details on pre-purchase of the game on the PS3 and PS4.
Prepare your living rooms. The end is near. . . .
DiabloÂ® III: Reaper of Soulsâ„¢ - Ultimate Evil Editionâ„¢ launches August 19, 2014 on PS3â„¢, PS4â„¢, Xbox 360Â®, and Xbox OneÂ®. Join the crusade against death today by pre-purchasing the game digitally on the PlayStationÂ®Store!
Note: Ultimate Evil Edition is not available for digital pre-purchase on the Xbox 360 or Xbox One, but you can prepurchase a physical copy at select retail locations today. Visit www.diablo3.com/console for details.
Secure your digital copy today and you'll also receive the following in-game items:
- The Infernal Pauldrons, a unique shoulder wearable at level 1, these devilishly handsome shoulder plates provide bonuses to Vitality, Life per Second, and Cooldown Reduction, and are primed and ready for transmogrification
- Arma Mortis and Arma Haereticorum, two exclusive collections of helm and weapon transmogrification recipes to distinguish your hero among the champions of Sanctuary
- Liber Canis Mortui, an ancient scroll that will summon a loyal Spectral Hound minion to keep your adventurers company
- Three additional character slots to accommodate your new nephalem
Players who take the fight for Sanctuary to their big screen TV on the PS3 or PS4 will also enjoy exclusive content based on two popular PlayStation games!
- The Last of Usâ„¢ Nephalem Rift, a new randomized dungeon level teeming with ravenous creatures modeled after the infamous Stalker, Clicker, and Bloated infected and infused with an ominous yellow spore effect
- The Guise of the Colossi, a unique transmogrification plan that unlocks six armor appearances inspired by Shadow of the Colossusâ„¢
The fate of Sanctuary rests in your hands, nephalem. Ultimate Evil will be out before summer's end, so lock in your preorders, grab your favorite demon-slaying friends, and get ready for one hell of a party.