|Liogela||1.0.8 Known Issues List - Updated 07/26/13(1)||Category: Bug ReportsMay-7-2013 1:09 PM PDT (6 years ago) |
|Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 1.0.8a! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 1.0.8 patch (Patch Notes are available here). Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. |
As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 1.0.8 patch. What it is listing are a select few issues -- chosen due to severity/impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and an expected fix. We have hundreds of bugs in our database, so it would be impossible to list all known issues. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here.
Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list.
Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III!!!
- The Demon Hunter achievement “Bleed, You Filth!” is not granted the first time you complete the criteria.
- The Demon Hunter achievement “Death Trap” is not granted the first time you complete the criteria.
- The “Self Sufficient” achievement is not awarded the first time you kill the boss and fulfill the requirement.
- Starting a game the same time you post an item will prevent you from auctioning it.
- Spam clicking Show More Items will show duplicated entries of the same item in the completed tab.
- You’re given a nondescript error message when you try to buyout an item that is simultaneously cancelled by the seller.
- Some players are receiving error 32309 when attempting to post certain items on the Auction House. (Note: Changing the durability on the item has been known to resolve this for some players)
- Some pets, such as Demon Hunter's Bat and Ferret, attack idle Treasure Goblins from a distance.
- The life steal effect granted by Shadow Power will not immediately take effect if Shadow Power is activated while simultaneously channeling Rapid Fire. (Note: Quickly cancelling and resuming Rapid Fire will cause the healing effects to start)
- Key Wardens may occasionally spawn on difficulties other than inferno.
- Changing texture and shadow quality repeatedly after playing an extended amount of time can cause an assertion.
- You cannot return to the game after hiding the client and returning from sleep mode.
[Post edited eight times, last edit by Tsarnis at December-11-2013 2:38 PM PST (5 years ago)]