|Vasadan||1.0.6a Known Issues List - Updated 1/15/13(1)||Category: Bug ReportsAugust-20-2012 5:49 PM PDT (9 years ago) |
|Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 1.0.6a! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 1.0.6a patch (patch notes are available here). Please do not report bugs that you see on this list as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. |
As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 1.0.6a patch. What it is listing are issues that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance. In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here.
Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some rare cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list.
Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy the Diablo III!!!
- It is possible to not be able to receive the “Bashanishu” achievement if you hit Bashiok using a Basic Attack (not a skill).
- The Demon Hunter achievement "Bleed, You Filth!" is not granted the first time you complete the criteria.
- The Demon Hunter achievement "Death Trap" is not granted the first time you complete the criteria.
- The “Haunted” achievement criteria will not be met when the mob is killed by an ally or pet without the player tagging it.
- The "Self Sufficient" achievement is not awarded the first time you kill the boss and meet the achievement.
- There is no tooltip that explains the dynamic sort filter.
- Demon Hunter - Companion: The cleave attack target areas from Wolf and Spider companions are not tall enough to hit monsters above them.
- Witch Doctor - Hex: Hexed targets are not displaying damage numbers above their heads.
- Wizard - Archon: There are several actions triggering Archon to be cast while assigned to the left mouse button that did not do so before patch 1.0.5.
- Wizard - Critical Mass: Critical Mass is not affecting Teleport or Slow Time when Archon is activated.
- MinMaxDam Affix is calculating the damage bonus on weapon incorrectly.
- Ruby gems socketed to certain weapon types do not add the correct value to the weapon's maximum damage.
- Act 4 - The Pinnacle of Heaven: There can be two Tyraels in the cutscene on "Prime Evil : Climb to the Pinnacle of Heaven in the Silver Spire" during a multiplayer game.
- Attempting to edit more than 27 Key Bindings will cause changes to Key Bindings, Gameplay, and Social settings to not be changed.
[Post edited fifteen times, last edit by Vasadan at January-15-2013 2:40 PM PST (9 years ago)]