|Tsarnis||Set Dungeons Issues? - Click here!(1)||Category: PTR Bug ReportsNovember-11-2015 10:04 AM PST (8 years ago) |
With the release of Patch 2.4.0 on the Public Test Realm, weâ€™ve introduced a new feature called Set Dungeons! We wanted to take a moment to create a space specifically intended for you to report issues that you encounter with this feature to us.
Here is the specific information we are looking for in a Set Dungeons bug report:
- A detailed description of the issue encountered, preferably with numbered steps to help us reproduce what you observed.
- What class were you playing?
- What Set Dungeon were you in?
- What supporting items (other than the main set) were you wearing?
- Any other pertinent information you can think to include
Before posting in this thread, please review the following list of Known Issues associated with Set Dungeons. Please do not repost these issues, as we are already aware of them:
- The power of monsters within Set Dungeons can be affected by players joining and leaving the game
- Set Dungeons can remain active indefinitely in a multiplayer game if the dungeon owner leaves the game session
- Completing the Shadowâ€™s Mantle Set Dungeon does not unlock the corresponding achievement
- There is a portion of the map in the Legacy of Raekor Set Dungeon where objectives will vanish from the on-screen tracker and completed objectives may fail to be tracked
- The meta achievements for each classesâ€™ â€œComplete all class set dungeonsâ€ achievements displays inaccurate criteria
- The Paragon Level-up fanfare explosion can cause certain Set Dungeons objectives that require killing monsters with specific abilities to fail
- Set Dungeon objectives that require you to avoid taking damage from a certain elemental type will be failed even if you are wearing the appropriate elemental damage immunity necklace (example: Countess Juliaâ€™s Cameo)
- The objective to maintain Sweeping Wind for the duration of the Dungeon of the Monkey Kingâ€™s Garb can display a failure message even if you successfully complete the objective
- It is currently possible to interact with a portal to another playerâ€™s Set Dungeon while you have another Set Dungeon of your own active in a multiplayer game
Please note that we will be actively monitoring and moderating this thread. Off-topic or unhelpful posts will be removed.
Thank you for your diligence in helping us squash bugs and enjoy the patch 2.4.0 PTR!