|Patch 2.0.6 Now Live||Category: Diablo BlogJune-10-2014 10:00 AM PDT (8 years ago) |
Diablo III patch 2.0.6 is now live in the Americas. Check out the full patch notes below to learn all about the latest changes.
Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 2.0.6 until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is in the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 2.0.6 is live until those regions have also patched.
Diablo III Patch 2.0.6 - v18.104.22.16841
Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of known issues.
For a list of recent hotfixes, please go here.
Table of Contents
- The animation speed for Leap has been increased
- The new speed is now faster than it was for both male and female Barbarians pre-patch 2.0.5
- The animation speed for Earthquake has been slightly increased
- We felt that Momentum was not as strong as some other Monk passives. The buffs to Momentum should help bring it more in line with its peers.
- While there are no additional changes at this time, we intend to buff other abilities in a future patch to open up more build diversity.
- Active Skills
- Wave of Light
- Skill Rune - Pillar of the Ancients
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue causing the pillar created by this rune to have collision
- Passive Skills
- Reduced the distance required from 30 to 25 yards
- Damage bonus increased from 15% to 20%
- Duration increased from 4 to 6 seconds
Return to Top
- Increased the drop rate of all class-specific armor sets
- Affected Sets:
- Immortal King's Call, Natalya's Vengeance, Inna's Mantra, Zunimassa's Haunt, Tal Rasha's Elements
- The Legacy of Raekor, Armor of Akkhan, Embodiment of the Marauder, Raiment of a Thousand Storms, Helltooth Harness, Firebird's Finery
- Might of the Earth, Thorns of the Invoker, The Shadow's Mantle, Monkey King's Garb, Raiment of the Jade Harvester, Vyr's Amazing Arcana
- This change will affect the drop rates from all eligible sources including monsters, chests, destructibles, and Kadala
- Class-Specific Items
- Legendary items are just as important to class power as class skills. We recognize that the Monk class sets went out underpowered, and are substantially increasing their damage to be closer in comparison with the sets of other classes. Additionally, the Raiment of a Thousand Storms 6- piece bonus has been redesigned slightly to allow the damage to be higher, more controlled, and more deliberate.
- Monkey King's Garb
- (4) Set Bonus
- Explosion weapon damage increased from 100% to 1600%
- Lowered explosion delay from 1 to 0.5 seconds
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue that cause the Spirit spent counter to reset when an item was picked up
- Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- (6) Set Bonus
- Will now be triggered only by Dashing Strike
- Weapon damage increased from 100% to 3000%
- Damage radius decreased from 20 yards to 15 yards
- Damage dealt can now be a Critical Hit
- Removed the target cap
- The visual effect will still be capped at six targets
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue introduced in Patch 2.0.5 that prevented the +% Haunt Damage, +% Locust Swarm Damage, and +% Rend Damage item affixes from being applied
Return to Top
- Legendary crafting recipes have received several changes:
- Legendary crafted items are meant to be both a stepping stone into end game items and a good place to spend crafting materials at the end game. While we like the fantasy of having the unique crafting materials, obtaining them was either keeping too many people from being able to complete the recipes in a timely manner or encouraging game flipping and similar less than ideal patterns of play in order to acquire them. As such, we are removing the requirement for unique items when crafting Legendaries.
- Unique crafting materials are no longer required
- Legendary crafting materials will no longer drop
- Existing Legendary crafting materials will now be grey and have had their sell prices increased
- Level 70 crafted sets and Legendary items with unique properties now require additional Death's Breath
- Level 70 crafted Legendary items without unique properties have had their Death's Breath costs removed
- Death's Breath is no longer required for most Artisan training costs
- The Blacksmith, Jeweler, and Mystic now only require 1 each to learn the first rank of level 11
Return to Top
- +% Skills damage bonuses will now display on the details page
- +% Elemental damage bonuses will now display on the details page
- Paragon bonuses will now be reflected in Character Profile Damage, Toughness, and Healing values
- Community chat will now be joined by default and the settings for which channels you have joined or left will be saved
Return to Top
If you are experiencing technical issues with the patching process, connecting to Battle.net after installing the patch, or errors while playing a newly-patched game, please visit our support site or post in the Technical Support forum for assistance.