|Nevalistis||Closed Beta Hotfixes - Updated 2/18(1)||Category: RoS General FeedbackDecember-13-2013 11:26 AM PST (8 years ago) |
|Below you will find a list of hotfixes recently applied or coming soon to the Closed Beta that address various bugs and mechanic tweaks.|
These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch for the PTR. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require the restart of the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued.
Last Updated - February 18th. Items with an asterisk(*) are most recent.
Defender of Westmarch: Fixing an issue where the Legendary affix wolf spawned would not pierce targets*[LIVE HOTFIXES]
Players now need to be within 100 yards of each other in order to benefit from the Strength in Numbers buff.Legendary drop rates from monsters have been doubled.Legendary drop rates from Kadala have been decreased.Rift Guardians now drop Blood Shards and have a chance to drop Forgotten Souls for level 61+ players.Monster damage has been increased across all levels.Splash damage will no longer unintentionally proc certain powers.Hellfire plans no longer cost Blood Shards and should now cost gold.Monster density in Act I has been adjusted.An issue where crafting certain items caused the server to crashed has been resolved.Resolved an issue where the proc from Odyn Son could proc from itself.Lorath Nahr no longer has a vendor list.An error will no longer occur when crafting Archon items.The combat AI for NPCs has received an optimization pass.Items:
- Chests should no longer spawn directly adjacent to waypoints
- Treasure Goblins can once again spawn an uninterruptable portal if they aren't slain quickly enough*
- Electrified, Frozen, and Desecrator now do less damage to pets
- Pools of Reflection now share a similar distance range as Shrines when activated
- Resolved an issue where parts of the UI would disappear if Town Portal was interrupted by a cut scene
- Waypoints and save points are now properly reset when players reset Story Mode
- Correcting an issue where the unique Belagg Pierceflesh would not spawn for his bounty in Adventure Mode
- Fixing an issue where the Aspects of Hell were using the incorrect loot table
- Resolving an issue where Imperial Gems are not dropping on Master+ difficulties
- Rewards (gold and experience) granted by bounties reduced
- Paragon Experience will now never result in a lower Paragon level when importing characters to the PTR/Beta
- Fixed an issue where Hardcore players cannot access Torment difficulty despite having a level 60 Hardcore character
- Fixed an issue where Followers would occasionally delete their equipped items
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Strength in Numbers buff to not always apply properly
- Tyrael's Adventure Mode tutorial will no longer cause other players to lag.
- Players no longer receive rewards for a bounty if they are not in the same level area as the bounty as it is being completed.
- This is part of our solution regarding the concern of "split farming" bounties. Please note that we are still exploring other options.
Sebor's Nightmare: Fixed an issue where the Haunt summoned by this item was targetable by monstersFixing an infinite loop caused by the Golden Gorget of Leoric Legendary affixThorns of the Invoker: Fixed an issue with the 4-piece set bonus causing thorns to not hit enemies more than 15 yards awayReaper's Wraps: Will now roll the proper amount of Secondary affixesThundergod's Vigor: Now has a short internal cooldown.Nemesis Bracers: Bracers will now only generate a single pack of enemies when a shrine is triggered.Crusader:
Condemn - Eternal Retaliation: Fixed an issue where enemies killed by this ability would not reduce the ability's cooldownMonk:
Mystic Alley (Earth Ally): Resolving an issue where the active portion of this ability would persist and behave erratically when changing zones*Serenity - Tranquility: An error will no longer occur when a player takes damage while Serenity - Tranquility is active.Fists of Thunder - Static Charge: Will no longer incorrectly proc off of DoT damage.Wizard
Mirror Image: Fixed an infinite loop that could occur with Mirror Image when Archmage's Vicalyk was equipped*Slow Time - Stretch Time: Multiple Stretch Time buffs can no longer be stacked, and a player may only benefit from a total 10% bonus Attack Speed from this ability.Magic Missile - Conflagrate: Corrected an issue that would occasionally cause the game to crash.
[Post edited sixteen times, last edit by Grimiku at February-20-2014 10:42 AM PST (8 years ago)]