Diablo III is about to ding Level 2. To commemorate this delightfully diabolical occasion, we’re throwing a little birthday bash over on Twitch—and you're invited!
Join me on May 15 from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. PDT as I stream Reaper of Souls™ direct from Blizzard HQ over at Twitch.tv/Diablo. Throughout the day, I'll be joined by different developers and players to chat about the game, play the game, address some popular community topics, and answer questions live from viewers like you. If you've got some free time this Thursday, we encourage you come hang out, relax, and watch us wreck face (or failboat) our way through Westmarch and beyond.
So, who's participating in this year's anniversary stream? To keep the conversation flowing (and offer you a different perspective on how Diablo III and Reaper of Souls came together), each hour of the stream we'll rotate who's playing, switching out both our developers and participating players. Here's the schedule:
1st Hour – System Design
- Wyatt Cheng (Senior Technical Game Designer)
- Jesse McCree (Lead Content Designer)
- Jeffery "Jaetch" Hwang (Community MVP)
2nd Hour – Art Design
- Neal Wojahn (Technical Artist)
- Kevin K Griffith (Senior Artist)
- Emil "Thunderclaww" Rubakh (r/Diablo Moderator)
3rd Hour – Lore and Story
- Brian Kindregan (Lead Writer)
- Leonard Boyarsky (Senior World Designer)
- Whitney "Neinball" Fairchild (BlizzPro Editor, Westmarch Workshop Co-Host)
4th Hour – Production and Direction
- Josh Mosqueira (Game Director)
- Rob Foote (Senior Game Producer)
- TJ "ArchontheWizard" Robertson (Twitch Streamer, Westmarch Workshop Co-Host)
We're super excited to get to share this experience with you, and we hope you'll join us for the Prime Evil's big day. See you on Twitch!*
*Cake may or may not be provided after this enrichment exercise.