Diablo III Hotfixes for Patch 1.0.5 - October 31
Many bug fixes in the latest round of Diablo III hotfixes
These changes are all live on the Americas servers, from the few hours of server maintenance this morning. Jump past the break for all the details.
Below you'll find a list of hotfixes which address various gameplay and service issues affecting Diablo III. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented, while others may require a restart to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this thread in the days ahead as additional hotfixes are applied.
- Goldskin's "100% Extra Gold from Monsters" affix will no longer affect monsters that are not intended to drop any loot
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Sokahr the Keywarden to become stuck at 1 point of health
- Fixed an issue that caused the Butcher to go idle when stunned after performing his Charge attack during "The Imprisoned Angel: Kill the Butcher"
- Fixed an issue that allowed some players to continue to dual-wield two-handed weapons under extremely rare circumstances
- Fixed an issue that caused many players to receive an “Error 3006” when reaching the Retrieving Heroes step during login
- Please note that we've only resolved one cause for this error, and that it may still occur in some situations
- Fixed a crash that could occur when gold dropped in bad locations
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the game loaded the wrong zone (based on incorrect information about the player's location) and then attempted to clear that zone
- The scaling bonus to monster damage in Inferno difficulty has been reduced by approximately 25% for all Monster Power levels
- For more information, please click here
- The following changes have been made to Xah'rith the Keywarden:
- He can no longer spawn with the Illusionist or Fast affix
- The damage dealt by a number of his abilities has been reduced
- The movement speed reduction applied by his Cold attacks has been reduced
- His size has been slightly reduced
- Fixed a server crash that could occur if a player transitioned between Acts while a "goatman" monster was drumming
- Fixed a bug with the Reflects Damage monster affix that caused it to generate errors and deal no damage when triggered by a pet
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Arcane Enchanted monsters spawned their arcane beams in locations outside of the game world
- Fixed a crash that could occur when "uber" Skeleton King (in the Realm of Discord) or "uber" Rakanoth (in the Realm of Chaos) teleported outside of the game world
- Fixed a crash that could occur when "uber" Siege Breaker (in the Realm of Turmoil) used his Roar attack while holding a player in mid-air