|Liogela||1.0.7a Known Issues List - Updated 3/13/13(1)||Category: Bug ReportsMarch-13-2013 11:31 AM PDT (4 years ago) |
|Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 1.0.7a! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 1.0.7a patch (patch notes are available here). Please do not report bugs that you see on this list as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. |
As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 1.0.7a patch. What it is listing are a select few issues -- chosen due to severity/impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and an expected fix. We have hundreds of bugs in our database, so it would be impossible to list all known issues. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here.
Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list.
Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III!!!
- In rare circumstances, it’s possible for players to get stuck in a broken party with grayed out Resume Game buttons.
- The Murlocket does not drop in game.
- You are unable to Salvage items by dragging them to the Anvil button from your inventory.
- It is possible to receive Error 31048 when attempting to buy or sell future auctions if a player's completed tab reaches the hard cap (50/50 items or $250) in certain ways.
- It is sometimes possible for players to appear to not receive gold or items from canceled/won/sold auctions as expected for unspecified periods of time.
- Several achievements are not granted the first time you complete their criteria: “Self Sufficient,” “Death Trap,” “Bleed, You Filth!”
- There’s a small chance the achievement “Fallen Angel” will not be granted when you’ve fulfilled the requirements.
- The Tormentor unique staff will look like it confuses players when it actually does not.
- Nekarat the Keywarden’s Earthquake will keep dealing damage for an extended duration after leaving the ground area of effect.
- Siegebreaker does not incapacitate players who are picked up in his hand.
- The Skeleton King and The King of the Dead can occasionally use their whirlwind attack without playing the animation.
- Cydaea can get stuck on the locked gate through which you entered the encounter.
- The Fire Wall Traps in Act 3 - The Breached Keep will become invisible but still able to deal damage when another player enters or leaves the game.
- Ironsmith Maldonado in the event “Forged in Battle” can be killed by a molten explosion and prevent event completion.
- It’s possible to destroy the Corrupted Growth in Act 4 from off screen before you are on the correct quest step, possibly blocking progression.
[Post edited one time, last edit by Liogela at March-13-2013 12:10 PM PDT (4 years ago)]