Diablo III patch 1.0.2 is now live in the Americas! Check out the full patch notes below to learn all the latest changes.
Important: You will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.2 until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in those regions before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play until those regions have been patched to 1.0.2.
Diablo III Patch 1.0.2 - v.220.127.116.1149
The latest client patch notes can be found here.
Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of known issues.
Hotfixes made in addition to changes in patch 1.0.2 can be found here.
Table of Contents
- Players will now automatically join General chat when logging in
- Active Skills
- Skill Rune - Tranquility
- Duration of immunity granted to nearby allies from crowd control effects reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second
- Mantra of Healing (tooltips will be updated in a later patch)
- In addition to increasing Life regeneration for you and nearby allies while active, Mantra of Healing will now also shroud you and nearby allies with a mystical shield that absorbs damage for 3 seconds after activiation (up to a limited amount, based on level)
- Skill Rune - Boon of Protection
- Boon of Protection has been renamed Boon of Inspiration
- Mantra of Healing will now heal you when dealing damage to an enemy (heal amount will be based on hero level)
- Players should no longer receive an "Error 14009" when logging in
- The "Select a Hero" menu will now also display the difficulty level for each character
- Several speed improvements have been made to the streaming downloader
- All players in a party should now receive "Till Death Do Us Part" even if they don’t have Haedrig Eamon as their active follower
- Act IV
- Witch Doctors should no longer receive an error if they kill a Shadow Clone with a Damage-Over-Time (DoT) skill after it's launched a Firebomb but before it's reached its target
- Auction House
- The auction log in the Completed tab will now display a player's activity (bids, buyouts, sales, etc) in the proper order
- When placing a new bid over a previous bid on the same auction, players will now be provided with the correct warning message: "Raising your maximum bid on an Auction you are already winning raises your current bid to just above your previous maximum bid. Are you sure you want to continue?"
- Players will now receive an error message if they attempt to purchase an item after the 50 item limit has been reached in the Completed tab
- The "Physical Damage" Preferred Stats option for rings has been renamed to "Bonus Minimum Physical Damage"
- The "All Damage" Preferred Stats option for weapons and armor has been removed and replaced with bonuses of specific damage types
- Items which have been purchased from a vendor and equipped by the player can now be sold on the Auction House
- Listing items on the Auction House from a different character than the one currently selected should no longer cause item display issues
- The public chat list will now sort alphabetically
- Witch Doctor
- Spirit Vessel (Passive) no longer clears debuffs when using waypoints or changing equipment
If you are experiencing technical issues with the patching process, connecting to Battle.net after installing the patch, or errors while playing a newly-patched game, please visit our support site for assistance.