|Game freezes for 8-10 seconds then resumes||September-10-2016 4:24 PM PDT (11 months ago)|
|The more difficult the game the more often it happens. It seems to be in relation to damage done, after killing a lot of monsters in high difficulty the game will "freeze" for 8-10 seconds and almost always it will resume with me dead. |
I checked task manager while it happens, I have little to no CPU load, lots of free memory, I have a pretty decent computer, 16GB memory, Six cores. Win 8.1 x64.
I have tried all sound off, turned all graphics to low, set diablo to high priority, updated video drivers, closed all other running programs, but nothing has worked or made any difference.
Anyone know what I should try? It makes hardcore unplayable at enjoyable levels.
|Game freezes for 8-10 seconds then resumes||September-12-2016 11:55 AM PDT (10 months ago)|
Please try these steps to stop the freezing. If it continues please post a DxDiag.
• Run the Diablo III repair tool.
• To be on the safe side make sure Windows and the drivers in the computer are up to date.
• Run the computer in a selective startup mode.
• Please power cycle the network equipment.
• If the computer is on a wireless connection see if a wired connection makes a difference.
Please post a DxDiag:
2) Type DxDiag and press Enter.
3) In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
4)Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save
5) Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "pre" button (It says "Code Blocks" when you hover your mouse over it). That'll make the information much more readable.