Diablo III patch 2.0.3 is now live in the Americas. Check out the full patch notes below to learn all about the latest changes.
Patch 2.0.3 Hotfixes are available here.
Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 2.0.3 until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is in the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 2.0.3 is live until those regions have also patched.
Diablo III Patch 2.0.3 - v184.108.40.20627
Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of known issues.
To learn about recent hotfixes, click here.
Table of Contents
- The area of effect for the Fire Trenches in the Halls of Agony now better match their animations
- There is now a short delay before Fire Trench damage is dealt
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where Erosion was causing Electrified to proc too frequently
- Act Bosses now always drop a rare quality item
- The Skeleton King no longer drops a Legendary item after using the "Reset Quests" button for level 60 characters
- This bonus has been moved to Diablo for level 60 characters
- Active Skills
- Bug Fix: Hydras should now properly dissipate when the owner dies or leaves the game
- Increased the internal cooldown attack rate to roughly match the player's attack speed to a maximum of approximately 2 attacks per second
- Magic Weapon
- Skill Rune - Deflection
- Added an internal cooldown to the proc rate to be roughly once per attack
- Level 1-60 crafted Legendary and Set pieces now require 2 Fiery Brimstones to craft
- All low level crafted Legendary and Set pieces now require at least 1 Demonic Essence to craft
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where Legendary crafting recipes were rolling Rare level stats
- In addition, a pass was made to ensure all Legendary crafted items are rolling with 6 total affixes
- New Affix added: +Max Spirit for Monks
- This affix rolls on Fist Weapons, Spirit Stones, and Combat Staves
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where 2-Handed Legendary weapons were rolling damage appropriate to 1-handed Legendary weapons
If you are experiencing technical issues with the patching process, connecting to Battle.net after installing the patch, or errors while playing a newly-patched game, please visit our support site or post in the Technical Support forum for assistance.