|Nevalistis||Patch 2.0.1 Hotfixes - Updated 2/28(1)||Category: GeneralFebruary-27-2014 11:15 AM PST (4 years ago) |
|Below you will find a list of hotfixes recently applied or coming soon that address various bugs or mechanic tweaks.|
These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require restarting the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued.
Last Updated - February 28th. Items with an asterisk (*) are most recent.
- Players are now able to claim Bind on Account items that were purchased from the auction house due to a previous bug. These items should no longer be stuck in the Completed tag; however, the will now be bound to player the account that purchased them. *
- Quest experience is now properly scaled for low level players in high level multiplayer games*
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to be unable to sell items equipped on their characters prior to patch 2.0.1 going live on the auction house*
- Fixed an issue where swapping Danetta's Spite from a character's main hand to its off-hand and back would cause a player's active follower to be dismissed*
- The Cursed Bellows will now spawn randomly rather than in a fixed location. In addition, it now only has a chance to spawn rather than being a guaranteed spawn.
- Corrected the experience granted by enemies spawned by certain Cursed Chest events to the appropriate amounts
- Reduced the amount of experience gained by lower level characters in high level games
- Crafted Legendaries are now properly Bind on Account items
- Bind on account items can no longer be sold on the auction house
- Players who have preordered Reaper of Souls can now use the Reset Quests button
- Fixed a crash that could occur with the Spectral Hound pet*
- Fixed a crash that could occasionally occur when players received multiple clan member achievement updates at the same time
- Fixed a crash that would occur when engaging Missile Dampening creatures while using specific Monk skills*
- Fixed an issue where Dashing Strike would be removed from player hot bars on login.
[Post edited four times, last edit by Lylirra at February-28-2014 7:56 PM PST (4 years ago)]